For the upcoming US Open tennis championship, Polo Ralph Lauren collaborated with fellow American brand New Balance on a special tennis shoe – New Balance 851PL
The official limited edition performance tennis sneaker is created for Polo Ralph Lauren by New Balance® to achieve maximum performance and control on the court. Style meets substance we’d say.
If your competitive game demands the ultimate match-day court shoe, lace up in the New Balance 851. This featherweight tennis performer will keep you both comfortable and on your toes, ready to return your opponent’s killer forehand volley.
A limited-edition style, will displays the logo of Polo Ralph Lauren, the official apparel sponsor of the US Open. This shoe will be worn by all the ball boys and girls in the 2011 tennis championships
- Mesh upper for maximum breathability.
- Molded insole for comfort and shock absorption, skid resistant neon rubber outsole for increased traction and pivoting.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ACTEVA™ ULTRALITE premium ultra-lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set – 32% lighter than standard foam
The 851 SMASHES into all New Balance concept stores this month. Go check it out, now!