Whether i’m hitting the gym, working out or running sweating my fats out, to me, music is essential. Music like a drug. A healthy one to be exact. Who needs steroids or creatine or some “enhancement” drugs to push you past the limits/reps but having a bad side efect in the long/short term?
Music and a running and/or a gym buddy is very important to me. It keeps me zoned in on the activity that i’ll be doing. Better focus, better performance i say. In the topic of music for now, i have my own personal gym jam.
I like listening to music that pumps my adrenaline when im running or punishing my muscles. It takes the pain away, really. So here’s a list of my gym jam that i fancy much. Btw, it kinda changes over time. Hahaha! Just like my exercise routines too. Never stick to a single repetitive routine as your body will get used to it and pretty soon, it’ll be no kick to you.
OCTOBER’S ‘GYM JAM (not in any order of preference, click on the songs to listen to them!):
- Michael Bublé – Some kind of wonderful
- Rachel Platten – 1000 Ships
- Eminem – Stan
- Taylor Swift – Sparks Fly
- Young Money – Bed Rock
- We The Kings – Say you like me
- JLS – Love you more
- JLS – Everybody in love
- James Morrison – I wont let you go
- Zee Avi – Honey Bee
- Adele – Someone like you
- Chris Brown – Look at me now
- BBMak – Back here
- Bad Meets Evil ft Bruno Mars – Lighters
- Ne-Yo – Mad
- Ne-Yo ft Kanye West – Because of you
- Blue – You make me wanna
- Jessica Mauboy ft. Jay Sean – What happened to us
- Selena Gomez – Love you like a love drug
- LMFAO – Yes!