To give runners the extra advantage to continue training safely and comfortably at night and during the rainy season, Nike has developed and applied its Shield Pack technology to all its running shoe styles this Holiday season which id due release in October 2011
Above: Nike LunarGlide+ 3 Shield (Women’s)
The Shield Collection is made up of a total of six different models: the Free Run+ 2,LunarEclipse+, LunarFly+, Zoom Structure+ 15, Lunarswift+ 3, and LunarGlide+ 3. Each shoe features a weather-proof upper built with Nike’s custom Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology, as well as reflective material to keep runners visible at night. In addition to providing a safe shield for the wearer, the shoes consists of a Fall-appropriate colorway colorways made up of mostly grey and orange with white accents.
The Nike Shield Pack features:
- Highly reflective overlays that remain visible in low-light conditions
- DWR mesh features a water-repellent treatment for coverage in wet conditions, without preventing breathability
- Nike-exclusive BW2 mesh allows for a no-sew bond to increase water-resistance and provide a lightweight ride
- The Shield Collection is made up of a total of six different models (for Singapore)
- Free Run+ 2, LunarEclipse+, LunarFly+ 2, Zoom Structure+ 15, Lunarswift+ 3 and LunarGlide+ 3
- Each shoe features a weather-proof upper built with Nike’s custom Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology, as well as reflective material to keep runners visible at night – COOL HUH! 🙂
Whether you are a beginner or an elite runner, this pack has a shoe is for everyone, the updates will leaving you with no more excuses to avoid training!
Retailing at SGD$199 for the LunarGlide+ 3 Shield, it is available at all Nike stores. Go check it out! 😀
JUST DO IT.